Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Oh, Keebler by John Lee

Keebler is not my favorite elf. I kind of think he is trying to get me into trouble. However, I do find what he does kind of funny! One morning, we found him with all our piggy banks and our money cups. He had made his own cup and "borrowed" all our money! Mama made him give it back!

I am not sure what he had planned the next day, but our cowboys and Indians busted him! They rounded him up to keep him out of trouble!
Then, Keebler opened all the windows on his Christmas calendar, eating all the chocolates. I was really upset at first, because I thought he had opened all of mine! Lucky for him, my was ok.
The next day, Keebler took a sick day. It might have been sympathy, because Denny was sick, but we kind of think he just had a stomach ache from eating all the chocolate in the Christmas calendar.

His best prank by far, was making underwear garland to hand on the Christmas tree! Mama didn't get the laundry put away fast enough!
He tried to use the balloons we got at Mason's birthday party to float around the house, but he managed to get all tangled up in the playroom.
After Denny got a new race car at birthday party, Keebler made a racetrack for us. This was a pretty fun trick and we loved racing card on the track.


Keebler has been loads of fun and we get up each day ready to see what he has gotten into. This is of course after we have gone to bed each night hoping he is making a good report to Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment