Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas Day by Denny Lynn

Santa didn't forget me - all that planning really worked. I got just what I asked for! A Spin and Fix Thomas, a remote control Thomas and much more!
I even shared my new toys with John (mostly so that I could play with his stuff, but it still counts).
I loved figuring out how to make everything work...
...and finding hidden treasure in my stocking!
Christmas Day was a day of blessings with plenty of time to play with my new stuff and be thankful for all that I have.
We called Aunt Judy and Uncle Jeff and Nana and Papa to say Merry Christmas - we wish we could all be together, but I am really glad I could call and talk to them and tell them that I love them!
Ma and Pa came for lunch and completed our extra special day! I am already trying to count how many days until Christmas next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment