Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Birthday, John by Denny Lynn

December is such an exciting month! There are so many things to look forward to. I have been looking forward to John's birthday for months! I helped get everything ready for the party.
When it was party time, I was ready for tons of fun! I started off painting a bulldozer suncatcher - blue and green of course!
Holly came to the party to hang out with me. She even brought along a picture to show me what her elves have been up to - there are two elves at her house, probably Keebler's cousins.
My favorite part of any party is always game time! I hauled marshmallows with my team -
and we all got prizes from the prize bucket!
We really liked the wrecking ball and had to rebuild the wall ALOT of times to keep knocking it down!
It was a really fun party - now my little brother is 3! Time has gone by very quickly. John really liked the present I got him too! He put it all on and used all the new tools! I guess it isn't so bad to have a brother.
I hope he had a really fun birthday. I know I had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment