Friday, January 4, 2013

My Christmas Program by Denny Lynn

We had a very special Christmas show with all my friends and teachers from school. We had spent weeks learning the songs and dances and practicing!
I was so excited - I was the loudest one and I knew every part by heart!
We sang the Santa song and Joy to the World and Jingle Bells.
I really got into it! We also sang Happy Birthday, Jesus, because Christmas is really about Jesus.
John had to try out the stage, too - starting with the piano. Then it was party time with food and fun!
We got to take our ornaments home - we made them in class. We made angels using our school pictures!
Santa even stopped by to bring us treats.
We had a hundred questions for him, but Mama and Daddy made us go home. I guess I will have to save some questions up for next year.
It was such a fun time and I loved being able to do something special with my new school!

No comments:

Post a Comment