Monday, January 7, 2013

It's Finally Christmas #1 by John Lee

I have been waiting and waiting! Finally it was time for Christmas to begin! We got to have Christmas at home before we left for Grandma's house. We had presents from Oklahoma family and friends. Denny got me the Dream Lite I had been begging for! It is the doggie one.
Tanner got us horse hats to keep our head warm - I love it! Mama couldn't get me to take it off until my head was all sweaty - but it sure is cute!
We got lots of great stuff - I can't wait to use it all.
Some presents are to share..like our jumping horses from Aunt Judy.
Some are just for me - like my new suitcase from Mama and Daddy - it says John and has a John Deere tractor on it!
"It is just what I wanted" is what I said when I opened my Mickey Mouse Farm from Nana and Papa.
And again when I saw Cogsley the robot.
I played with everything as fast as we could open them!
I am so blessed to be so loved by so many people! I just wish they could all be here to play with me - I would even share my new toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment