Monday, January 7, 2013

Its Finally Christmas #1 by Denny Lynn

And Christmas begins! I thought it would never get here! We celebrated at our house before we went to Grandma's. I got Daddy three OSU shirts - one for him and one for John and me. John and I put ours on right away, glad to have a shirt for "Uncle Jeff's Team".
I can't believe all the cool stuff! Stamps, new tractors, even a Lego set.
I really enjoyed opening presents and finding a surprise inside each one! From clothes to coloring books, each one was special and from someone I love!
John and I were excited to open a kid size train from Nana and Papa.
And, I love my new suitcase! It has a racehorse on the side with my name. I can't wait to pack it up to go to somewhere.
"WOW" is what I said when I opened my Jake and Bucky - straight from Oklahoma via Nana and Papa...
...They also sent the Blue Mountain Quarry track which I love!
I can pull Thomas us with the crane - I have already spent hours doing this. I love all my gifts and really appreciate the friends and family that took the time to think of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment