Monday, January 28, 2013

I'm a Big 3 Year Old! by John Lee

Getting older means growing and that means check up time! I love going to see "Mrs. Dr. La Fon." I got to have my big boy three year old check up. First they weigh you - I weigh 36.4 pounds, 5 pounds more than when I was two.
Then you get measured. I am now 3 feet 2 inches tall - I have grown 2 whole inches this year!
Next comes the waiting - I am not very good at this part, but I like to sit on the table.
Once Dr. La Fon comes, she checks me all out. She even let me have her stool.

The best part of growing is that I can finally see into the freezer to pick my own Popsicle! I got a grape one this time and it was awesome!
To celebrate I got to go to McDonald's, just me and Mama. I was pretty proud and felt pretty big!
I even got to play in the playhouse! It is exciting to get older and discover all the things I can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment