Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Treats by Denny Lynn

I worked extra hard on my special Christmas treats. We made sock snowmen (like the one I made for the fair). We took ivy bowls, covered each with a sock and then added faces. John helped some...
But I am the champion at putting on faces. We used buttons with glue dots for the mouth and eyes and then added an orange foam "carrot" nose.
We tied on some leftover fleece for a scarf and it was all done!

Each snowman got a treat bag and we put powdered donuts inside (we couldn't find donut holes). 
We did snack bags for my friends - the tag says "May Your Days Be Merry and Bright, and May All Your Christmases Be White".
We made snowmen for all my teachers, Mama's office and a few other friends. They were everywhere.
But it was fun and everyone loved them. I like being able to make things for my family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment