Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Eve Begins by Denny Lynn

Christmas Eve was so exciting, we fell asleep late, but after our much needed naps we headed out to Ma and Pa's. We ate our lunch and then it was present time!
Mama put pictures instead of names on the gifts so that John and I could help pass out gifts.
We helped Ma and Pa open up all their special stuff.
There were gifts for us, too! Car tracks and watches - who could ask for more!

We even got to play with them - with a little help from Daddy and Uncle Shawn.

Then it was back to Grandma and Grandpa's for more presents and Christmas with Uncle Shawn and Aunt Tabby.
I got a new camera just for me - I have been taking pictures of everyone!
John got a tent kit and we have been making different shaped forts!
We also had special presents from Aunt Mary Lou and Uncle Kenneth - John got a Lil' Giller set to go with his new birthday grill. I got my favorite - trains!
It was a great time with family and I think everyone had a good time!

Mama even got us potato guns and we got to shot Uncle Shawn. I can't wait until we can all be together again, even without presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment