Friday, November 30, 2012

Visiting Jasper by John Lee

It was finally time to go to Jasper's house! There are always fun things to do when we go to play with Jasper! I took him some turkey feed and a mummy bar.
We played lots of fun games...
...and got to swing.
I loved exploring the barn and all the cool stuff...
...like the bulldozer...
...and Uncle Larry's tractor.
We had yummy iced cookies - they looked like owls.
Then we had Christmas time! I helped Jasper open his presents - I got him a ball and glove and Denny took a paint-a-barn for him. I think he has already painted the barn!
I got a new puzzle that also makes a game - I have put it together several times since we got home.
On our way out, Daddy showed us the storm cellar so we would know where to go in an emergency.
We had a great visit and I would have stayed to play all day! I miss Jasper and hope to see him again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment