Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Treats by John Lee

We love making treats for our friends! This year we had even more friends to make for since we have whole classes, plus our other friends and cousins. Mama found some easy ideas on Pinterest for us to do. I made Mummies out of Hershey Bars. We had little bars for my friends and big bars for my teachers.
We took white streamers and wrapped each bar like a mummy.
Then we added eyes and stickers that say "Have a Mummy-rific Halloween".
I was really good at putting on the stickers.
They came out very cute. I really liked them - I wanted to run around with them yelling "Coin, Coin" like the mummy on Scooby Doo.
We packed them all up in a bucket to take to school. Everyone loved them and I was excited to have treats to give out.

No comments:

Post a Comment