Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween Jockey Style by John Lee

I love being a jockey - I tried to change my costume the day before Halloween, but when the time came I suited up and set out for a fun time!
I was the best looking jockey ever! Everywhere we went people said how cute and original we were.
We started out at Ms. Darcy's church and I was very glad to see Holly and Eli! We took a hayride together!

Then it was time for games - we started out with donuts! MY FAVORITE! We had to bite the donut on the string with no hands.
I had a little help, but I got my donut! Then I got to eat it!
I walked on the numbers for the cake walk and won a yellow cupcake!
I picked a yellow duck to win a prize.
Denny and I went fishing in the pond...
...and I spun the wheel to be a winner.
We tried the ring toss, aiming for pumpkin stems - Eli and I can throw really far!
Then we golfed for candy - I was a really good shot.
The college kids had balloons to pop with darts and they really liked us and gave us big handfuls of candy for our pumpkins!
After all the fun games and visits with friends, we headed over to see Uncle Rex and Aunt Lynette.
I picked a cupcake for snack!
Then it was down the street for real trick or treating. We rang doorbells and knocked on doors and I was only a little afraid of the dark and one big blow up cat - but I braved it for candy!
Then I played tractor jockey for awhile!
Just as we were leaving Etienne and Emerick came by and brought us treats. I wish we had had more time to play! It was such a fun night, but it had to end, so we headed home to go back to being just John and Denny, but I am already thinking about what I will be next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment