Friday, November 30, 2012

Visiting Jasper by Denny Lynn

One of the highlights of any Oklahoma trip is a visit to Jasper's house! This year we had a pizza party with him! We even took him some of the Halloween and Thanksgiving treats we had made!
We played outside and explored...
we even got to sit on Uncle Larry's bulldozer!
I made a new friend - a cat named Monkey. He likes to be wallared, and I obliged. I really liked carrying him around and petting him.
We got to ride out in the back of the truck to see the cows.
Ms. Melissa got us special sugar cookies - they were yummy and extra sweet!
We had Christmas with Jasper since we had to come home and he will stay in Oklahoma. I got a fun new United States puzzle and chocolate tools!
Jasper let me play with his video games, too. I love cousin Jasper and can't wait to go back and play some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment