Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving by Denny Lynn

Happy Thanksgiving! I got to celebrate Thanksgiving in Oklahoma with some very special family! I wore my turkey shirt that I made for the fair.
John and I had big fun playing in the yard at Uncle Jeff's...
... Fred (aka Dad), helped us build a werewolf trap. In this game I am Shaggy of course.
We got to wrestle at Papa's house...
...and eat a yummy lunch - and more for dinner.
I roped everyone I could into playing checkers - I am pretty good, but I was even better with some coaching from Papa!

When it was time to run out the energy, I found the rings outside and showed off my strength!
And played tag with Kayla - Mama is wondering how long she can keep me running AWAY from the girls!
It was such a blessed day filled with special people - I could have Thanksgiving once a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment