Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Pumpkin Patch by John Lee

I love pumpkins! I have decided they are the best thing about fall and Halloween, so I was very excited to go to the Pumpkin Patch on Sunday. I tried out the water pump...
...and drove the tractor.
I tried to pick up the BIG pumpkin and was very disappointed that I could not carry it home.
The scarecrow measured me and found out I am three feet tall.
Then it was time for the hayride to the pumpkin patch!
I was thrilled to find a yellow pumpkin! Yellow is my very favorite...
...and it was just my size. The woman at the counter called it a spaghetti squash, but Mama explained that it was a yellow pumpkin.
Denny and I checked out all kinds of cool things that grow in the pumpkin patch.
I tried out the trike track, but it was a long way around - I made it more than halfway.
I got to go on the big slide with Mama and I loved it! I would have gone again and again!
I was a little scared of the rolling tubes, but I was brave and tried it out with Denny - for a minute.
Then it was time for lunch at the BBQ place! Bread and chicken and french fries! What a great family day!

No comments:

Post a Comment