Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Pumpkin Patch by Denny Lynn

I have been begging to go to the Pumpkin Patch since last year! We drive by it going to the fair and to church, so I am not liable to forget! Finally, I got my wish! Sunday was the last day for the Pumpkin Patch, so off we went after church!
There were all kinds of fun things to do - even pumping water!
I especially like the trike track. I picked a blue trike every time!
We checked out the BIG pumpkins...
...and found out how tall we are - 3 1/2 feet, thank you very much!
Then I learned how a pumpkin grows - John didn't care.
We got to take a hayride out to the pumpkin patch and pick our own pumpkin! I found a really nice round one that I could carry myself.
There were lots of big ones around, too, but we didn't need to carry one of those around.
The wagon took us back to the counter to check out and we paid for my pumpkin so I could take it home for my very own!
We tried out all the fun things to climb on...
...and slide down. I even did the tunnel slide all by myself!
Then we rolled the big tubes. I was good at it and could go really fast!
Daddy helped me go even faster.
I wanted to stay at the Pumpkin patch forever, but we had to leave sometime. We celebrated our outing with a trip to the BBQ place for lunch. What a great family day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment