Thursday, October 18, 2012

Pumpkin Time by Denny Lynn

I am always so excited to decorate a pumpkin! I pick just the right one. 
My favorite face is the witch. After we poke all the holes, I put on the pieces, like a potato head!
I even poked some of the holes myself this year. She came out perfect, I even managed to get her hat on over the stem.
We also have a skeleton set. I helped Mama put that one together, too!
I tried out the nose, but it wasn't really me!
Daddy helped me carry my witch out and set it up on the porch.
I made sure she was with my happy pumpkin from the fair.
For our last pumpkin, I helped Mama make a mummy out of our Sonic trick or treat bags.
He came out pretty cool and was the perfect final touch to Halloween decor. I can't wait to do more fun Halloween stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment