Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Peter Pipering by Denny Lynn

My special awards at the fair included two free kids meals at Peter Piper Pizza. Since we didn't get to ride the carnival rides at the fair, we went to Peter Piper to celebrate our wins! I shared one of my certificates with John.
We turned them in an told her what type or pizza we wanted and even ordered our own drinks!
Next it was time for tokens.

We counted tokens and waited for our fresh made pizzas.

I got pepperoni and John got sausage. We traded one piece.
The Merry Go Round was a hit!

And the helicopter.

Driving the car was a good adventure.
I shot the bad guys in a video game, but it was a bit much for me, so we moved on.
We always like to play ski ball.
And we discovered we love airhockey! They have a table just our size.
When game time was over we rounded up all our tickets to cash in.
Then it was prize picking time!
We had lots of fun and are so thankful that Peter Piper was a sponsor for the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment