Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Woes of Weather by John Lee

When it gets cold, IT GETS COLD! We had severe cold temperatures last week. Mama and Daddy even got to stay home from work. We had some issues with water at our house. We had to move Denny's birthday party to this weekend because of all the water trouble! It wasn't so bad. We got to go over to Uncle Rex's to get water. Etienne was there and we played puzzles - well, he and Denny played puzzles - me and Lori Darlin (the Yorkie) just stole the pieces!
Denny helped Daddy fill the buckets and get things loaded up. They worked way too hard for me - I was all about playing!
Once we had some water, Denny and I got to take baths in the big bucket by the fire. Mama and Daddy heated the water and carried it over. They even added oatmeal bath to keep our skin healthy. It was kind of fun all in all! I should be in my late 20's before this happens again!

No comments:

Post a Comment