Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Bubba by John Lee

 The other day we went to the train museum with all my friends from Ms Darcy's. Mama meet us there with pizza and juice. There were balloons and fun stuff - even my Daddy came! 
I peeked through the windows of the fun train upstairs to have my picture made.
When we went down to play - they had cool trains and tracks everywhere. My favorite thing was this great bucket they had left by the train table. I pushed it all around, making lap after lap.
I spent a little time redesigning the tracks - I may be an engineer someday and I need to practice.
I liked watching the model trains go round and round. I really wanted to play with the trucks in the little town, but Mama said no.
Oh, yea. My brother, Denny, was there, too. I think they sang Happy Birthday to him or something. Anyway, I really liked the train museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment