Thursday, February 17, 2011

Special Birthday Lunch by Denny Lynn

For my birthday we got to take my friends to one of my favorite places - the Train Museum! Mama met us there with pizza and drinks. We had special Thomas napkins that I got to pass out and even a Thomas balloon!
We took some time to pose by the train - you can almost see all of us! John was too busy to pose!
I got special presents from Ms. Darcy - Scooby Doo books and a Birthday Boy Scooby Doo ribbon!
We lined up like a train - and even choo-chooed down the hall to the very special room with all the trains.
They have model trains that go round and round. We especially liked the tunnel on this one because the train has a headlight and we can see it coming!
They have a train table, too with lots of tracks and trains. We all played & played & played! I love going and using their trains, but it was extra special with my friends.
When it was time to go, I passed out fruit snacks and Thomas zipper pulls for everyone. Then we loaded up to head back to school where we all had really good naps! It was a very special birthday lunch - I would do it everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment