Friday, February 25, 2011

Ruidoso Fun by Denny Lynn

Mama and Daddy both had meetings in Ruidoso, so John and I got to go along for some fun family time! To start off we went to the Hubbard Museum - what a cool place! I liked posing with the horse statue!

Once we were inside they had a whole section just for kids! There were horses to ride, things to try on and even a real wagon to climb on!
I really loved getting to rope! Daddy was a good teacher and he promised to get me my own rope so I can rope at home!
While Daddy finished up meeting and Mama was waiting for her meeting to start, we went to the park! It was  just the right size for me and John! I loved the monkey bars and the slides - we took a break to watch some Scooby Doo in the van, but then I was right back at it!
It was a great trip! I am so glad we got to spend time together as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment