Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day by Denny Lynn

Yea for Valentine's Day! Mama got me and John these cool shirts - I was excited because I knew Holly would be a princess and if I was a prince we would match!
At Ms Darcy's we made bags to put our Valentine's in. I practiced writing my name on mine. Mama even brought left over Scooby treats to share.
I love playing games! We had to count the dots on half a heart and then find the half with that number on it. I did really good counting.
Then we stuck hearts on our noses with vaseline and had a race! My heart never fell off, even when I went really fast!
I liked blowing up my balloon and letting it go - we were trying to get it into a basket. When Ms Darcy helped with the basket I made it in!
I got to pass out my Valentine's. Me and Mama made sock cupcakes for everyone, so they each got two pairs of socks!
When we went home we took Daddy his Valentine. We got him new houseshoes and a movie - I wanted to get a Scooby Doo movie, but Mama convinced me a horse movie would be better so we got Secretariat.
I got other Valentine's from Nana & Papa, Grandma & Grandpa and Aunt Judy & Uncle Wade! It is so nice to be so loved! I hope everyone else had as great a Valentine's Day as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment