Thursday, February 10, 2011

Early Birthday Surprise by Denny Lynn

So the severe cold weather knocked out the water at our house, so we had to reschedule my birthday party. Since it was ready, Mama and Daddy let me go ahead and have my present. I had to go in my Thomas tent and read while they got it ready. When Mama came to get me, I covered my eyes and she led me to the dining room.
Daddy yelled "SURPRISE!" and I opened my eyes to find my very own train table!! I was so excited!!
It has a special board that Daddy made with two sides. One side has Thomas and two sets of tracks. The other side has tracks for my battery trains to run on. I can run at least four trains at a time! Down in the table is a third top that is flat, so I can build my own tracks, drive cars or play other games.
John got his own special Mickey Mouse so he wasn't left out. He loves Mickey, but still likes to play with my table. Me and Daddy call him the train robber because he steals the trains!
I can even use my table for puzzles and stuff. I have been playing trains every night! It is so exciting to have my table. I can't wait to show it off at my party. Mama made it a special place in my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment