Friday, February 25, 2011

Family Fun Trip by John Lee

Sometimes the timing just works! With everything going on at home, we were able to sneak off with Mama and Daddy for some fun time in Ruidoso. Between Mama and Daddy's meetings we had quality family time. We went to the Hubbard Museum - they have lots of cool stuff.
My favorite attraction was the stairs! Inside and out - I loved going up and down!
They have a whole section of things you can touch and play with! Me and Denny liked that part. I rolled around on the buffalo hide in the teepee and rode in the wagon! I also tried on a poncho and sombrero, but Mama was too slow with the camera!
Denny and I shared the seat on the wagon, but only momentarily - he takes up too much room!
We had a room at the Inn, since Daddy had a meeting there and it was a great place to stay. We enjoyed watching the ducks from our balcony.
Mama took me and Denny to the park while we were waiting for Daddy. It was great fun! I like sand and being able to run around free! I even tried out the slides!
What a fun trip! I can't wait for another family outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment