Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Scooby Doo Birthday by Denny Lynn

After all the water issues at my house, it was finally time for my Scooby Doo Party! Uncle Rex and Aunt Lynette let us come to their house and host the party, since my house was kind of a mess and my ceiling was missing. Mama got me a Scooby Doo cupcake cake and set up my table with fun Scooby Doo stuff, including Scooby treats in dog food bowls! We also had popcorn in special popcorn containers.
When they came in, everyone got to make their own dog collar just like Scooby's - we put our initials on the tag and then had glow in the dark neckalces for the collar.
Everyone got a mystery pack with tools for solving all the birthday mysteries. We had mysteries with all the famous Scooby Doo villians! The Mummy was looking for Kool Aid coins that we had to find in the Scooby Tower.
The Creeper wanted paper, but only in pairs, so we had to match the Scooby cards.
Then Redbeard's Ghost stole the middle from all the cups, so we each had to make our own with Scooby and the gang to have a special cup to take home.
The Witch captured Scooby Doo and was trying to cook him in her pot! We had to catch him with the rings and pull him to safety! We wore our Scooby disguises to fool her so she wouldn't catch him again.
The Black Knight was trying to take the cake, so we had to get our special Scooby plates and eat it up before he could take it! Everyone sang Happy Birthday to me and I blew out my Scooby candle.We also had mini ice cream cones that everybody loved, especially John!
The Werewolf forced Scooby to eat all the candy and we had to pull the string on the Scooby pinata to get it out!
Then Miner Forty-Niner stole all my presents! I was a little put out about this, but all my party guests help find them for me!
I got all kinds of fun and wonderful presents!
While I was opening, John and Eli started cleaning things up - they are so very helpful!
To thank everyone for coming celebrating with me, I passed out Scooby goody bags to everyone.
We also had them all sign my Scooby box so I can keep it forever and remember my very special Scooby birthday.
It was so fun and exciting, finally we had to rest! We didn't make it very far in the Mystery Machine before we looked like this.
Thank you to everyone who made my day so very special!

No comments:

Post a Comment