Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Our Albuquerque Vacation by John Lee

Good food and good company! That was my trip to Albuquerque. Me and Denny went with Mama and Daddy to the Horse Council Dinner. I got to get all dressed up and feast on rice and meat. It was all very exciting and when it got to be too much, Mama took me and Denny to the van to watch a movie. Good times!
We stayed over and made a special family day on Sunday. We all went to the Aquarium and the Zoo. I had it made with my stroller. Denny even rode with me some. It saved lots of walking and gave me a chance to take it all in!
We started out in the Aquarium. My favorite was the Jelly Fish! They were so pretty, but I liked everything I saw! Maybe someday I can swim with all those cool animals.
From the Aquarium we went to the zoo. We rode the zoo train and saw all the cool animals! We had so much fun you could hardly stand it! When we got on the train to head back to our car I was pretty tired, but the good kind of tired - the kind you get from having too much fun with people who love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment