Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day by John Lee

Valentine's Day was so very fun! We started the morning with Valentine's from Mama and Daddy - I got a Mickey Mouse snowglobe with Mickey and Minnie inside. 
We had a special party that afternoon to celebrate with our friends. I really liked the brownies with chocolate hearts on top!
Mama came and played games with us - I liked matching the numbers on the hearts, even if I can't really count!
We played a game where you blew up your balloon and let it go trying to get it into a basket. I did ok. My favorite part was stealing the basket - that made it more challenging for the other kids!
I had fixed Valentine's for everyone. I (with Mama) made Candy Cane hearts and added some play doh for fun. I liked helping pass them out.
Me and Denny made this card for Mama and Daddy so they know we want them to have a Happy Valentine's Day, too!
After the big party there was still more! We got Valentine's from Nana and Papa, Grandma & Grandpa and Aunt Judy and Uncle Wade! It was very exciting! I can't wait for the next holiday! They just keep getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment