Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Thank You, Santa by John Lee

My job to get ready for Santa is to put out the cookies and a Diet Coke. Of course, I took it upon myself to put out carrots for the reindeer.
I know Santa appreciated it - and though being good was struggle - and not fighting with my brother was a challenge, I made it! Santa rewarded my efforts with the oven I have been asking for! He even brought me a special bag to carry it in and a new dinosaur!
And or course a stocking full of goodies!
I am so proud of my new oven and I had to try it out first thing!
I made a half strawberry, half chocolate cake.


It came out great - especially for a first try!
Santa also brought us a bouncy house to share! With all the wrestling and jumping around in the bouncy house, the getting along is again a challenge, but we have fun right up until we get in trouble.

Christmas is magic and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment