Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Thank You, Santa by Denny Lynn

My special job on Christmas Eve is putting out the key for Santa. Since we don't have a chimney are Grandma's we leave the key out for him to get in. This year I put it on the pig.

And he got in! I couldn't decide what I wanted, but I knew I wanted some Legos. Santa got me a toolbox to keep them all in and a book with all kinds of ides for things to build - and of course bricks to build with!

There were fun things in my stocking...
...and the Switch and Go Velasoraptor I asked for!
I spent lots of time organizing my new Legos.
Santa also brought us our very own bouncy house - which I wanted, but figured we would never get!
I learned all about how to set it up.
Then it was play time!
So much fun...so much excitement and a toy that makes us tired - that sneaky Santa!
I appreciate Santa going to all the trouble to bring us special gifts and help us remember to be good and care about others.

No comments:

Post a Comment