Thursday, February 5, 2015

PreK Birthday Party by John Lee

Birthdays are super special and turning 5 is a really big deal, so I tried to party as much as possible! I started off by celebrating with my class.
We have a cool tradition at our school. For your birthday you travel around the sun (the candle) once for each year (represented by the months) and talk about where you were and how you changed that year.

I brought dinosaur cupcakes to share with my friends. Mama used dinosaur gummies and they came out great!
I helped pass them out.

They were yummy!
I picked a purple one!
Then I shared a dinosaur gift with everyone - it had stickers, colors and a little coloring book. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful school to go to and have so many great teachers and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment