Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A 5 Year Old Party by John Lee

I have been waiting and waiting to be 5...or at least to have a birthday party! I picked a dinosaur party and I thought it would never get here! I picked cupcakes with dinosaurs on them for my cake.
 Mama was glad it finally got here, too!
Everyone worked really had making decorations and fun party stuff for me, like these fun candy jars for each family.

As guest arrived, they got to make their own goody bag using dinosaur stencils and rubs.
They got to choose a dinosaur hat to wear...
...and sign my party poster!
Then we had everyone take their picture in the T-Rex's mouth!

We love party games! We got to excavate dinos from dinosaur skull chalk rocks. Everyone really liked busting them out!
Then we played T-Rexs - we each got an Oreo put on our forehead and had to get it into our mouth without using our hands - just our face - because of course, T-Rex arms are too short to reach!
Then we stomped like a T-Rex to bust a balloon and get a prize. The last game was the best - we hunted for dinosaur eggs and they had baby dinosaurs inside of them! It was a great use for our bags.
Everyone sang and I blew out my candle. So exciting!
Even more exciting...we got to eat cake!
After cake, came presents! I got so many cool things and I love them all!



Finally, I was able to thank everyone for coming with gummy dinosaurs and the candy jars. What a great day! I am already planning for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment