Thursday, February 5, 2015

School Gifts and Treats by John Lee

It is important to let people know you appreciate them, especially for the holidays. I made special letter gifts for my teachers. Each one got their first initial with pretty paper and crosses. I am really good at painting on the glue.

They came out great and my teachers loved them - Ms. Carolann, Ms. Angie, Ms. Angela, Ms. Jessica and Mr. Mark.
Since I love donuts, I decided to make my friends donut reindeer.
We used candy eyes, pretzel antlers and M&M noses (Mama tried to convince me that reindeer needed brown or red noses only, but where is the fun in that?) I made some special reindeer with all different color noses.
Once they were put together they each went into their own bag.
Then add the tag and done! It says "Oh Deer..It's That Time of Year, Merry Christmas, From: John".
I hope my friends liked them and that they all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment