Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Snow Day, by John Lee

Finally it was our turn for snow! They kept going back and forth on whether we got to stay home or go to school - but after a crazy morning, we got to be home in the afternoon - and we went crazy! We worked really hard on building snowmen.
We had all our props ready - scarves, hats, carrots (for noses) and bottle caps (for eyes).
It took a while to make all the parts, but the snow was packing really well!

I was happy with a short snowman.
Denny took more time and made his bigger.

They came out pretty cute!


Mama made a cute snow doggy for  my snowman, but I told Daddy I made it - Shhh, don't tell.

We even had enough snow to make snow-angels.

And have a snowball fight....
...or several snowball fights....



We had so much fun in the snow - we would like for it to come back - next time I want to build a sled!

No comments:

Post a Comment