Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Birthday, CJ by John Lee

Our friend CJ is turning one! That means party time! I got CJ a giant ball - almost as big as him. I put alot of thought into picking just the right color and trying it out for him. 
It was a bubble party! We each got our own bubble wand to start with - I spilled all my bubbles, but Denny made good  use of his. 
 We played a little golf - this was made exciting by their dog, who kept stealing the golf ball!
The bubble machine was the coolest. It made tons of bubbles and we chased them all over and danced in them!

Then it was time to sing Happy Birthday and let CJ blow out his candle! Even better, then it was time for cake. I am big on cake.

CJ had his very own cake, he even put his feet in it!
Next came presents - I think CJ liked his new ball! I am so glad CJ is our friend and that we could celebrate his birthday with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment