Monday, May 7, 2012

My Buddy by Denny Lynn

Our friend Wyatt has a horse that he doesn't need anymore. His name is Buddy. He is visiting at our house so we can try him out. If we like him, he gets to stay. He is really nice and just right for little boys. I call him Buddy the Bay.

He came on Thursday night, so I thought he would make a great show and tell for Friday. When my friends came to pick me up, we all went back to the round pen.
I let them help give him some feed and hay.

Then I showed them all about  the frog in his foot and how it makes a triangle. Daddy helped me get Buddy to lift his hoof.
On Saturday we tried him out for riding. I even got to ride out by myself in the pasture.

John tried him out, too. He calls him Wyatt, since Wyatt gave him to us. He was fun to ride and very sweet. I hope he gets to stay, but I guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment