Friday, May 25, 2012

Show and Tell Fun by John Lee

Last week Denny got to make cookies for Show and Tell. I wanted to make something, too. Knowing my short attention span and our limited supplies, Mama determined that we could make popsicles. Of course, they had to be yellow. We had some frozen pineapple and some coconut flavoring. Mama got out some yellow food coloring and we were all set.
I liked putting in the pineapple chunks.
Then we stirred up the coconut juice (yellow water, but good enough for me!)
Finally, we poured it in and put the tops on. It was hard work to get everything just right.
Into the freeze they go. Waiting for cookies is hard, but popsicles take even longer. We may have to invest in the little machine that makes popsicles in 7 minutes - that is more my speed.
Don't worry, my attention span kicked in and I kept myself entertained, forgetting all about the popsicles until Show and Tell time!

No comments:

Post a Comment