Friday, May 25, 2012

Show and Tell Fun by Denny Lynn

I love Show and Tell. I always want to come up with something fun that will wow my friends. Last week, Mama let me use a Pinterest recipe to take for treats. Before you make anything you have to wash your hands.
For this recipe we needed to beat two eggs. I squeezed the first one too hard and it went everywhere, but I did better the second time.
Once we had in the eggs and melted butter, we added the secret ingredient - a cake mix.
Then I mixed it all up.
Next came the chocolate chips.
And finally we spead it out in the pan.
Next it goes into the oven.
Now for the waiting - it is very hard to wait for cookies to cook, but I made it!
They turned out yummy and on Friday I took all the wrappers from the ingredients and told my friends how to make them, then I shared a sample! They loved them! This will be hard to top for my next show and tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment