Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lowes Fun by John Lee

Another funfilled Saturday at Lowes! Since it was Mother's Day weekend we had a special Build & Grow. We got to make flower box picture frames. Denny was excited because he remembered his apron and goggles.
I wore my apron, but I was not thrilled about it. I mostly just like the hammer.
This was a neat project, but it had more pieces than usual, so it took us a little while to finish them.
I was excited to get mine together! They came out cute.


The real excitement this week was outside. The race cars were visiting. We were excited to see them, but even more excited when one of the drivers said we could sit in his car.
You got to crawl in through the window, then sit on a cool seat. I tried to honk the horn, but it didn't work.

It was really fun! I can't wait to drive a race car for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment