Friday, May 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, Addie by John Lee

Next on the birthday line up is Addie Mae! On Saturday, Denny and I went to Addie's party. Good food and good friends make for a great day!

It was a princess party, so there was a giant bouncy castle with a slide. I liked being the dragon in the castle and rawwring at everybody.
There was a bubble station and of course I took advantage of their playhouse and sandbox.
For game time, we all lined up for the pinata.
It was a tough one! We hit our hardest!

And finally success!
Presents and cake came next. Addie had a beautiful castle cake...
...it was yummy, too!
There were also pink cakepops! I at least got to try it before Mama ate it! (She loves cake pops).
We had so much fun at the party! I am very blessed to have such special friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment