Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Time to Paint by Denny Lynn

I love to make things! Awhile back, Mama let me pick out a craft kit at WalMart. I chose race cars that you can paint. There were three in the kit, so that made one for John, one for me and left one more for Daddy. We put on our paint shirts and got to work. First we had to put the cars together.
It was hard to get the glue to stick and it took forever to dry! After the first one, Mama broke out the glue gun so we could get to painting.
Mama painted most of John's, but he helped some. Of course his was yellow.
I painted mine half blue, then decided it should be all green and I painted it all green!
There were cool stickers for each car. Once we got them all together we had our own races! It was a fun project.

No comments:

Post a Comment