Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Birthday, Kaydi by Denny Lynn

It is birthday season! This weekend we were invited to a luau for Kaydi's birthday! I like picking our presents and wrapping them up. 

There was a pool...
A watertable....
And a slip and slide! Uncle Rex helped me figure out how to slide.
I crawled a little and slid a little, but it worked.
John pulled himself along pretty good!
It looked like a water fountain to him!
We all lined up for picture, but it was a trick - the adults threw water balloons at us! I thought it was funny, but John cried!
We had lots of fun in the water and playing with our cousins.
We had yummy food and watched Kaydi open up her gifts.

Then it was time for cake and root beer floats!!

John found other fun ways to celebrate with all Kaydi's toys before we left!
We had sooo much fun! I am glad Kaydi got a year older!

No comments:

Post a Comment