Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Shrinky Dinky Doo by Denny Lynn

Holly got some Princess Shrinky Dinks in a package from her aunt. Since then I have been obsessed! Mama had to go on a Shrinky Dink hunt to find some for me. We got some that you can trace any picture you want and then color it. I wanted Thomas ones of course! Mama made a special Mickey Mouse one for John.
We worked very hard coloring and getting them done just right!
Once they are colored, you put them on the cookie sheet and into the oven they go.
Then we watch them shrink! It is hard to wait, especially when you are worried the whole time about your little brother getting too close to the oven! But it is worth it when they start to curl up!
Finally, they come out of the oven and cool off! It is very exciting to have my special Thomas! Mama helped me trace and cut out enough Thomas characters to take one for each of my friends and I did Shrinky Dinks for my Show and Tell. I had a lot to show and I told everyone how to make them!

No comments:

Post a Comment