Friday, April 27, 2012

Easter Party by Denny Lynn

Along with spring comes Easter and that means Easter Party! This year Mama brought bunny bait and we got to fix bags for the Easter Bunny! I decocrated mine all blue! (The place on my cheek is where I skidded on the sidewalk at church the night before.)

Games are always my favorite part of any party! I was very excited for the Peep hunt! We took are nets and went on the hunt for loose bunnies and chicks!
I had an eagle eye for spotting them and scooping them up!
Holly, Patrick and I were charged with stacking the little eggs - because we are the big kids. We made it pretty high before it all fell over!
We also played pass the egg. First, we passed it with our chins - it was hard, but we got it done.
Next we used our elbows. Holly and I were really good at that!
When it came time shake the eggs and guess what was inside, I played like a champ - that is until I realized I could just open them all! That was the end of that game.
After game time we gave out our treats. I gave everyone a popcorn bunny. I think they will all really enjoy their popcorn! It was another successful party - fun for all, especially me!

No comments:

Post a Comment