Friday, April 27, 2012

Sesame Street Live by Denny Lynn

As a special surprise, Mama and Daddy took us to see Sesame Street Live! It was at the same place we saw Thomas on Stage. I was very excited when we got there!
We had seats up on the tier level and good look down on everything. All the best Sesame Street charcters were there!
I clapped and sang with all the songs.
John's favorite part was when they sang "C is for Cookie" and shook the cookie jars to make music. He was also excited because the letter of the day was "J" for John!

I was very exciting to see Elmo and his friends. We had a great time at the show. Except when the birds came out to sing Rockin' Robin with Big Bird, because I don't like scary birds and John was a little afraid of the Count, but otherwise we loved it! I can't wait to go back for another show!

No comments:

Post a Comment