Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Horse Season by John Lee

Spring is in the air! That means time for horse ridin'! It is very important to have the proper attire for horse ridin', especially the hat. Last weekend we got to have a couple of days to ride.
I sit pretty talll in the saddle - although, reminders to hold on are always appreciated, because sometimes I forget!
There are many distractions for a two year old on the way to ride. I am not very good at waiting for the horses to be readied.
I do like helping get things out to go. I am good at opening things, even when I am not supposed to!
I sort of help brush. I like to hold the brushes anyway. Mainly my job is to stay out of the way.
Sometimes I do this better than others. I really like the dirt and spend a little time enjoying it while I wait.
Again, opening things is my specialty, so I help with the gate.
The most exciting part is when we finally get to saddle up! Two hands on the saddle horn and away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment