Friday, April 27, 2012

Easter Party by John Lee

You all know we love parties! Easter is one of our favorites. This year we started off making bunny bait for the Easter Bunny! Mama mixed it up, and we decorated our bags. I made mine yellow of course!

The best part was that after we made the Easter Bunny's we got to eat some ourselves!
Then it was time to line up for outside fun.
We had a Peep Hunt! We used our nets to catch the Peep bunnies and chics that had gotten away in the yard! I was a great Peep hunter and very disappointed when Mama wouldn't let me eat my prey! She made us eat clean Peeps instead.
Then we had an egg stacking contest. Eli and I are the littlest, so we got to stack the biggest eggs.
I thought it looked like an ice cream cone, so I had to try it out!
The next game was shake the egg. Mama put all different stuff inside plastic eggs and we had to guess what was in them just from the sound when you shake them. I was a good guesser - I knew money right away (there were pennies inside) and animal crackers. I guess I am just psychic when it comes to animal crackers.
Of course I opened it and ate the animal crackers before anyone else could guess.
After all the game fun we got to share our bunny treats. I was so excited to pass out my donuts! I can hardly wait for the next party!

No comments:

Post a Comment