Monday, November 14, 2011

Trick or Treat by John Lee

Last year I had to Tirck or Treat from the stroller - not this year! We went to Ms Tammy's church for trunk or treat and it was awesome! I am really good at saying "Trick or Treat".
I liked putting the candy in my Scooby Doo basket and then occasionally choosing one to snack on.
I especially liked it when the kids were giving out the candy!
The best ones were the ones where I could pick my own. I really liked looking to see what was there and reaching in to get what I wanted.
We got to see Colton and Cady all fixed up in their cool costumes, too! Cady was Wonder Woman and Colton was Pistol Pete. Ms. Tammy made their costumes.
After Trunk or Treat we went out the Fairacres Volunteer Fire Department for more fun and games. I liked the duck toss the best, but what I liked about it was getting my ducks in a row!
We went out to see the firetruck. It was running with the lights going, so it was loud, but really cool! It was a great Halloween! I can't wait until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment