Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Big Adventure by Denny Lynn

We love to get fun time with Mama and Daddy! The Saturday before Halloween, we got to go to breakfast as a family, then Daddy says "Would you like to go on an adventure?" Of course I am always ready fo adventure! We drove out to Dripping Springs for a cool hike! I liked it because we got a map!

The Park Ranger also gave me a special poster that I hung up in our playroom.
Once we had our map and our trail staked out, we headed off! Little did we know it was 3 miles roundtrip! It was such a pretty day, you barely noticed the distance. John needed some help now and then.
We found lots of cool stuff to see, including really neat grasshoppers. But, we weren't fast enough to catch one! There were lots of photo opps along the way!



We checked everything out and took our time.
This is how John looked on the way back! I made it to the van before I fell asleep! Nothing beats fresh air and family time! I can't wait until Daddy takes us on our next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment