Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Buildin' and Growin' by John Lee

It was build and grow time again! This time we got to make Santa's sleigh. We were a little late, so we had to wait for hammers. Denny checked out the "constructions" while we were waiting.
Finally, it was our turn. We laid out all our parts and opened up the nails.
I was happy just to have a hammer!
The plastic table was to bouncy, so we moved to the floor. I liked this, as it gave me the opportunity to relax under the table while Denny and Mama worked!
We finally ended up with some pretty cute sleighs - complete with Santa and reindeer.
Denny wants to know if reindeer come from rain, but I know - reindeer are magic and come from the North Pole. I am not pictured here because by this time my cooperation level had hit an end, but it was fun to go and build something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment